What personal information do we collect from the individual that visits our website?
When registering with Networthmag.com, one may be asked to enter or submit one’s name, email, address or any other personal information aspect to help them with our experience and service delivery.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from our clients when they register with our site, subscribe to newsletters, answering to reviews, filling out forms or entering the information on our website.
How we utilize your instructions
We may use and operate with the information that your entry in our website in various processes. The information which we collect when you register with our website, sign up for the newsletter services, respond to reviews or marketing, surf the website or apply any other site on our features can be utilized to:
- Personalize your understanding and to allow us to convey that type of information and content which interest you the most
- Upgrade our website for effective service delivery to our clients
- Update you through time to time emails o our latest updates, modifications, and
How do we secure your data?
We have advanced several steps to protect our client’s information and make it more secure. They include:
- We do not use the scanning or scanning to PCI quality which is vulnerable to hacking
- We only supply the information with articles. We do not demand any personal data related to credit cards
- The application and usage of regular Malware Scanning
Why do we not use an SSL certificate?
We only provide articles and information. There is no use of any credit cards for any only payment.
Do we manipulate cookies?
Your privacy is our concern in Networthmag.com. therefore we do not sell, trade or transfer your PII to outside parties.
Sometimes our caution we may comprise or offer third party products and services on our website who have separate and individualistic privacy policies. We do not have any responsibility whatsoever for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we always seek to protect the integrity of our site and we, therefore, welcome any feedback or suggestions about these linked sites and their issue.
Google Advertising principles summed up Google’s Advertising requirements and are put in place to give a positive experience for the users.
We apply Google AdSense Advertising on our website
We have performed the following
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Double Click Platform Integration
Networthmag.com alongside other third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies and the third party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data and information regarding user interaction with ad impression and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can place their choices for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings Page. One can also opt out by browsing the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
California Online Protection Act Privacy
According to CalOPPA, we conform to the following
How do Networthmag.com handle “ Do Not Track Signals”?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant, cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser device is in place for your privacy.
Does our site allow Third Party behavioral tracking?
Yes, we allow and our clients should keep in mind that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA( Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
In this case, the law places parents in control of their children when it comes to the accumulation of children’s personal information on children under the age of 13. The Federal Trade Commission, United States Consumer Protection Agency enforces the COPPA rules and regulations which spells out what the administrator of the website and online services must do to protect the children’s privacy. We respect international Cyber Laws and wee don does not perform or market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
The CAN-SPAM ACT is a law which sets the rules and regulations for commercial emails, set teams for marketing messages, give recei[ients the right to have emails ceased from being sent to them and outlines tough penalties for violations of these rules
We gather your emails to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and other requests made by the clients.
- To be in line with CAN-SPAM Act we approve the following measures:
- Not using misleading or false subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as some an announcement in some sensitive way
- Include the physical address for our offices
- Monitor third-party email marketing
- Allow users to unsubscribe using the link provided at the end of the email
If one would like to unsubscribe from receiving information and emails from our site, one can mail us and we will promptly remove you from the list of All our correspondence bocoran slot gacor.
Paşam’a zurna alın!